Friday, April 16, 2010

It smells like...

Yesterday, I had a group of students come into my classroom straight from the playground.  I about died, because there is nothing worse than smelling twenty sweaty children all sitting together.  I took them outside for art class, but afterwards my classroom still smelled like stinky children.


After they left, I sprayed the room with Fabreeze air freshener to kill the stink.  About five minutes later, the next group of students came in.  Of course, they all noticed that the room smelled like the air freshener and wanted to know what it was.  I heard comments like, "Mmmm that smells good!," "Did you clean in here?," and "What is that?"


The best comment of all came from a kindergartner who said, "It smells like when Dad poops and sprays that stuff to cover it up."  Too much information, my friend.  Too much information.

No comments:

Post a Comment